Wednesday, 17 November 2010 16:07
So it's been awhile since our website has been updated, and I apologize for that. However, there will be some updates to the site soon.
In the meantime, LSoD is actively recruiting for the next expansion pack. If you are curious about our goals going forward when December 7 hits, it's pretty simple: Conquer end-game content. How we do so, will as always, be dependent upon our roster and guild membership. But if there is one certainty in our 13 years of existence, it's that the guild and its leadership will do its best to make LSoD your home for as long as you wish.
Need some further thoughts on why you should join us?
- We have been a guild for over 13 years. With the guild perks coming in xpac, who do you think is more likely to have all of them?
- We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you.
- We are a stable guild, no need to worry about your raid leader or GM ditching you for another server.
- We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We only discriminate against Canadians and people who think kicking Gnomes isn't a national pass time.
On the other hand, here are some reason why you shouldn't join us:
- If you think Gear Score equals skill, don't bother applying.
- If you are easily offended by constructive, respectful criticsm, don't bother clicking apply.
- If you think "being prepared for raids" means showing up a couple of minutes late without notice, or not having any idea how the boss works, then just quit playing WoW.
Either way, we are always in search of exceptional players and people who can help LSoD push forward into the future of MMO Games, apply using the link above or feel free to contact any officer in game.
Feeber, Rolenor/Rolara, Alana, Catharin, Xandarious